Part-time professor, director Doctoral School of Human Sciences
* Bachelor of Teacher Training in Sciences and Geography, 1980, State University College, Ghent.
* Master in Moral Sciences, 1984, University of Ghent.
* Teacher Training in Moral Sciences, 1985, University of Ghent.
* Bachelor of Philosophy, 1986, University of Ghent.
* Postgraduate in Women's Studies, 1996, University of Antwerp.
* Doctorate in Philosophy, 2008, Free University Brussels (VUB), dissertation in the research field of Philosophy of Mathematics on Politics of Mathematics and Mathematics Education.
2002-2007: Scientific researcher for Interuniversity Attraction Pole, Phase V. The project is titled: "The loyalties of knowledge. The positions and responsibilities of the sciences and of scientists in a democratic and constitutional state."
2007- 2010: Postdoctoral Researcher GOA - VUB, "Re-Unifying Philosophy Through Dis-Unifying Science."
2011- : Part time professor and Director Doctoral School of Human Sciences. Research topics: Mathematical practices, ethnomathematics, mathematics education, politics of mathematics, mathematical and statistical literacy, philosophy of sciences, science and society,...
Site by Aldo Siblings using
by Alexander Riegler
This page was last updated on Sep 2 2015.