Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Department of Psychology
B - 1050 Brussel
phone: + 32-2-6292714
fax: + 32-2-62902714
Sep. 2008 -Jul. 2012: B.S, major in Applied Psychology, Department of Philosophy of Anhui University (AHU),which is one of key universities in the state Project 211; minor in English, institute of foreign school of Anhui University.
Sep. 2012-July.2015: M.A, in Brain cognitive neuroscience, School of Psychology, Southwest University (SWU), which is one of 985 Project Innovation Platform and key universities in the state Project 211. Supervisor: Professor Lei Xu(http://www.leixulab.net/indexe.asp).
Feb. 2016-present:PhD student in research of emotion regulation and sleep
- Assistance in BIO-II, Selected Chapters from Biological Psychology
My research is on topics:
- Emotion Regulation and Its Impact on
Sleep -Disentangling Body-Bran Relationship (Supervisosr Pro.Dr. Marie Vanderckhove; Pro.Dr. Daniele Marinazzo; Pro.Dr. Monica Dhar)
1. Yulin Wang, Huan Liu, Glenn Hitchmann, Xu Lei*, Module Number of Default Mode Network: Inter-Subject Variability and Effects of Sleep Deprivation, Brain Research, 2014 Nov, doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2014.11.007.
2. Xu Lei*, Yulin Wang, Hong Yuan, Dante Mantini, Neuronal oscillations and functional interactions between resting state networks: effects of alcohol intoxication, Human Brain Mapping, vol.35, no.7, 2014 Jul, 3517-3528.( *CA and Supervisor)
3. Xu Lei*, Yulin Wang, Hong Yuan, Antao Chen, Brain Scale-free Properties in Awake Rest
and NREM Sleep: A Simultaneous EEG/fMRI Study, Brain Topography, 2014 Sep. (*CA and Supervisor)
4. Debo Dong*, Yulin Wang*, Todd Jackson, Shuaiyu Chen, Impulse Control and Restrained eating among Young Women: Evidence for Compensatory Cortical Activation during a Chocolate-specific Delayed Discounting Task, Appetite, under review. (*co-first author )
5. Huan Liu, Hong Li, Yulin Wang, Xu Lei*, Enhanced brain small-worldness after sleep deprivation: a compensatory effect, Journal of Sleep Research, vol.23, no.5, 2014 Oct, 554-563.
6. Debo Dong, Xu Lei, Tod Jackson*, Yulin Wang, Y Su, Hong Chen*, Altered regional homogeneity and efficient response inhibition in restrained eaters, Neuroscience, vol.266, 2014 Apr, 116-126.
7. Debo Dong, Tod Jackson, Yulin Wang, Hong Chen*. Spontaneous Regional Brain Activity Links Restrained Eating to Later Weight Gain Among Young Women. Biological Psychology, 2015, In Press.
8. Xiaojing Fang, Yuanchao Zhang, Yuan Zhou, Luqi Cheng, Jin Li, Yulin Wang, Kar J. Friston & Tianzi Jiang (2016). Resting-State Coupling between Core Regions within the Central-Executive and Salience Networks Contributes to Working Memory Performance. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, 10.
9. Yulin Wang, Xu Lei*, 2013. Sleep Deprivation Reconfigures Functional Networks during Rest. The 2nd Across-strait Symposium for Brain Function and NeuroImaging. May 11-12, 2013, Chengdu, China
10. Yulin Wang, Ye Ming, 2015. Abnormal Brain Network Properties in Major-to-Minor Depression Revealed by Resting- State fMRI. 21st Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapping. June 14-18, 2015, Honolulu, Hawaii. Accepted.
Copyright Notice: The downloaded articles have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. The articles may not exactly replicate the final version published. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be re-posted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.