The 2017 edition of the Annual Meeting of the Belgian Polymer Group in Houffalize, Belgium, provides a forum to discuss all current topics in polymer science, both by industrials and academics. The meeting is also a platform for young Belgian polymer scientists to present their work via oral communications and posters.
With his lecture: Effects of Processing Conditions and Homo-Coupled Side Products on Organic Solar Cell Materials Evidenced by Rapid Heat-Cool Calorimetry (RHC), Maxime Defour won the presentation award.
The programme is further strengthened by five invited lectures by internationally renowned speakers:
- Prof. Henri CRAMAIL (LCPO, UNIVERSITY OF BORDEAUX, Pessac, France)
- Prof. Shigeru YAMAGO (KYOTO UNIVERSITY, Kyoto, Japan)
- Dr David MECERREYES (POLYMAT, INSTITUTE OF POLYMERIC MATERIALS, San Sebastian, Spain)
- Prof. Evelyne VAN RUYMBEKE (UCL, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium)
- Dr Jens LENAERTS (AGFA GEVAERT NV, Mortsel, Belgium)