New paper in Polymer, DOI: 10.1016/j.polymer.2014.12.015
Isothermal structure development in submicron P3HT layers studied by fast scanning chip calorimetry
N. Van den Brande, G. Van Assche, B. Van Mele
- Isothermal crystallization kinetics were studied using fast scanning chip calorimetry.
- A methodology to perform these measurements on sub-micron layers was developed.
- PBT was chosen as a test system, with success.
- The method was applied to P3HT.
- The bell-shaped crystallization rate curve was constructed between 360 K and 450 K.