- +32 (0)2 6292840
By the simulation and optimization of heating and ventilation systems, the research of Filip Descamps contributes to the field of 'renovation and re-use', 'light weight structures' as well as '4D design'.
Filip Descamps is partner of consulting office Daidalos Peutz.
- Development of contextual feedback mechanisms to reduce residential energy consumption by Sophie Chamart
- Optimised control of an adaptive hybrid indoor air quality system through context-based user feedback based on history, simulation and peer review. by Bert Belmans
- Strategy for visual comfort control - through HDR luminance mapping by a low-cost controller system by Charlotte Goovaerts
- Occupancy and Activitiy Modelling for Building Energy Demand Simulations, Comparative Feedback and Residential Electricity Demand Characterisation by Dorien Aerts
- Thermal comfort of patients in healthcare facilities by Jan Verheyen