List of the ongoing PhD research
- History and heritage of the Belgian power industry (1885-2015)
by Pieter De Raedt
- Development of a BIM tool to assess the lifelong impacts of Transformable Design
by Camille Vandervaeren
- Fabric formed shell structures utilizing bending active frames and principal stress lines
by Lancelot Coar
- Architects' houses in Brussels. Strategies for valorization.
by Linsy Raaffels
- Paint on rolls? Belgian modernists, household experts and residents on the use of wallpaper as an interior finish during the interwar period
by Eline Stoop
- Development of a method to contextually assess the architectural feasibility of preassembled transformable façade systems
by Charlotte Cambier
- Bistable Scissor Structures - Computational Design and Modelling
by Liesbeth Arnouts
- Invisible modularity: A design approach for the facilitated manufacturing of slender shell structures.
by Arnaud De Coster
- Circularity for all. Circular design guidelines towards an accessible qualitative housing market.
by Margaux Lespagnard
- Preservation of Belgian interior heritage. Rational interwar kitchens: concept, construction and conservation
by Margot Missoorten
- Closing the glass loop. Prototyping a practitioner’s road map to valorise end-of-life architectural flat glass.
by Esther Geboes
- Fungi-mediated self-healing concrete: increasing lifespan and durability of concrete structures by inducing self-healing of cracks
by Aurélie Van Wylick
- The Brussels housing stock (1975-2000): materiality and heritage value
by Marylise Parein