Graduating in this postgraduate programme will open doors in many different branches and sectors. You can find work in the business/industry sector, health sector, or continue your academic career as a PhD researcher.
What have you learnt?
You become an expert in inventing and thinking of technical solutions for challenges in prevention, vitality and rehabilitation to enhance personalized patient care. In the end, this will lead to the prevention or delay of functional decline and more effective rehabilitation strategies for patients.
This programme makes health professionals become comfortable in ICT and technological environments and this in the field of health care. The students will also gain transversal skills, which allow them to form a bridge between health care (and it’s specific challenges), technology and business/industry, and to manage and communicate their projects in the digital era.
Would you like to continue studying after obtaining your postgraduate degree? We offer advanced master's programmes and many postgraduate programmes and microcredentials to broaden and/or deepen your academic knowledge. A doctorate is also one of your options. A broad and particularly high-quality offering, and an extra asset on your CV.
Join our community of former students
On graduation from VUB you become part of a unique network of 75,000 former students (known as alumni) who are ready to build a better future. We exchange as many experiences, ideas and other forms of knowledge as possible to stand stronger together in our jobs, our lives and the world outside.
So, besides strengthening your position on the labour market, a VUB diploma gives you a network you can build on to realise your professional ambitions and make a difference in the world. Do you need more reasons? We list more below for you.
... it's worth it!
- Benefits on and off campus - A BasicFit annual subscription at half the price, student rates in the Resto... : being a former student pays off with a digital alumni pass.
- Help with job applications - It is sometimes hard for young alumni to find their way on the labour market. We help you get off to a flying start.
- Networking - Join your faculty or study-programme alumni association and keep up to date with the latest networking events and developments in your field.
- Career inspiration - Are you looking for a job that matches your passions? Read the career stories and tips of former students and discover the possibilities per diploma.
- Our continuing education - Society and the labour market are constantly on the move. Our continuing education courses keep your knowledge and skills relevant. For a lifetime.