Fast forward to:
Complete the online reservation form
Indicate what kind of activity you want to organise, when and for how many people.
Please note that in order for us to process your request, you must fill in the reservation form completely and correctly.
After submitting your application
- The form is automatically sent to the Facilities Management department.
- The team will propose a venue that is suitable for the number of attendees, in line with the desired facilities.
Please note that your request in no way implies automatic allocation of the desired venue. Requests are processed in the order in which we receive them.
After approval of your application
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive confirmation by e-mail with a link to the Room Hire Regulations and additional agreements. The confirmation letter serves as an agreement for the provision of the requested venue. The agreement also mentions the applicable rental rate, the possible cleaning costs and the safety regulations to be observed.
- You must return the signed agreement to the Facilities Management department.
- Simple application: 1 room for 1 event at 1 time, no preparation time required.
Request your reservation at least 3 working days in advance.
- Combined application: multiple rooms for a one-day or multi-day event or several days within one period.
Request your reservation at least 10 working days in advance.
- Extensive activities: e.g. a study day.
Request your reservation at least 1 month in advance.
Please note that if the deadlines are not respected, the application can be refused and timely processing can no longer be guaranteed.
Requests for events in a subsequent academic year cannot be confirmed until the class schedules for that academic year have been confirmed. As a university, we guarantee priority booking for our core task of education.