How to apply?
Outdoor events are managed by the AV Services department. They manage the calendar of outdoor events on the VUB campus and will be happy to help you.
All requests for or related to an outdoor activity should be made via Infradesk. After that, the AV Services department will further coordinate and support your activity.
- what type of event you want to organise
- where and when your event will take place
- the target group and required capacity
Please note that all requests must be made at least 14 days before the start of the event.
For all events keep in mind the following basic rules:
- Make sure your activity does not interfere with the educational activities on campus.
- Take the applicable safety regulations into account.
- Allow enough time for cleaning up afterwards and keep our campus tidy.
Coordination and support
After your application, an event coordinator from AV Services will further coordinate and support your outdoor activity.
Our event coordinator will help you choose the right audiovisual and logistics resources or services and will direct your questions to the various departments within Facility Services and, by extension, the Infrastructure department. If desired, the event coordinator can also advise you further during a personal meeting.