Welcome to our Faculty
The Faculty of Physical Education and Physiotherapy (LK) focuses on the themes of sport, exercise, rehabilitation, and physiotherapy.
With our courses, we are shaping the future generation of physiotherapists, rehabilitation specialists, and sport and exercise scientists. In addition to the bachelor and master programmes in Physical Education & Movement Sciences and Rehabilitation Sciences & Physiotherapy, we also offer specific postgraduate programmes. You can also come to us for extra training in E-sports, Cycling Management, Pelvic re-education and diver training!
With our research, we are looking for the best way to:
- provide support for recreational sportsmen and women, athletes, patients, and specific target groups during (pro) sporting achievements
- help patients rehabilitate after injuries, accidents, operations, or other health problems
- prevent health problems through exercise, nutrition, ergonomics, and training programmes
- increase social inclusion through (organised) sport
- use robotics and technology to improve the comfort and quality of life of healthy individuals and patients
Welcome to our Faculty, welcome to your future!