(Interuniversitaire Taaltest Nederlands voor Anderstaligen - Interuniversity Dutch Language Test for Non-Native Speakers) for people wanting to enrol at a Flemish university who do not yet comply with the language requirements, or people who require an official B2 or C1 language certificate for their job.

More information


for foreign language speakers who want to obtain a B2 or C1 Certificate of Dutch as a Foreign Language from the Nederlandse Taalunie (Dutch Language Union).

More information



    (Test Of English as a Foreign Language): for those who want to enrol at VUB for an English language programme but do not yet have the language skills stipulated in the OER, or for those who require an official language certificate to study abroad or for a specific job.

    More information

    ITACE for lecturers

    (Interuniversity Test of Academic English) for lecturers who require an ERK level C1 English language skills qualification certificate.

    More information

    ITACE for students

    (Interuniversity Test of Academic English) for students who need proof of their English language skills. Participants can obtain a B1, B2, C1 or C2 certificate by taking the test.

    More information



    (Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française) Official diploma to certify the language skills of non-native French speakers. By taking the test participants can provide proof of their level (A1, A2, B1 en B2) of French language skills.


    (Diplôme Approfondi de la Langue Française) Similar to DELF, this is an official diploma to certify the level C1 or C2 language skills of non-native French speakers.

    More information