As a general rule, every study programme comes with its own set of conditions. You will find all the requirements for your chosen programme by clicking 'admission conditions' under the 'programme' tab.
Which degree is required?
This postgraduate programme is open for physiotherapists with a professional bachelor degree, for physiotherapists with a professional or academic master's degree, medical doctors, biomedical engineers with a bachelor degree, and all care providers who have a basic knowledge of anatomy. Entrance to the program on individual basis will be monitored by the course coördinator with a maximum of 30 particpants per year.
Will I need to sit an entrance exam?
You will not need to sit an entrance exam to begin the programme.
Are there any language requirements?
We accept the following proof of English language proficiency:
- A secondary school diploma from the Belgian educational system;
- A certificate from the institution where you completed secondary or higher education, stating that English was the language of instruction;
- A certificate of one of the following language tests corresponding to the Common European Framework of Reference with minimum level B2:
- TOEFL (internet-based test) with minimum level: 79
- IELTS academic module, with minimum level: 6.5
- Cambridge English minimum grade scale score of 170
- ITACE with minimum level B2
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we realise it may be tricky to take a test in person. So, we also accept the TOEFL IBT Special Home Edition and the IELTS Indicator. These are variants of the classic TOEFL and IELTS tests that can be taken at home.
- This proof can be provided by presenting results of a language test or documents issued by your home institution. Please note your language test results must not be older than 5 years at the moment of application.
Are there any other conditions?
No, there are no other conditions to consider when starting this programme.
If you hold a foreign diploma (non-Belgian degree), you have to consider specific administration. Let us guide you through these steps:
You're convinced to start this study? It makes sense: our university is one of the best in Belgium and beyond. Allow us to take you through the steps of the application and enrolment process as swiftly as possible.
If you need help during the application and enrolment procedure, don't panic. We've listed useful tips for your application and enrolment, as well as a step-by-step guide through the entire application procedure and an answer to the most frequently asked questions.
Through the SME wallet, you can have 30% of the registration fee subsidised (max. €7.500 per year).
Please note: the deadline to apply for this is within 14 calendar days after the start of the educational programme.