Are you a working student and do you want to spread your studies over several academic years?
First year students
First year students can apply for an exception to the standard path in certain situations. Find out who is eligible for a reduced course load and check the spreading scenario for your programme.
There are several ways in which the study path counselors can help you.
Do it yourself!
Before you contact us, you can start with these handy tools:
- Do you have a question about your individual study path? We gathered all information on this webpage.
- Do you have a combined enrolment? Check out this webpage.
- Put together your own individual study path via this online tool.
- Do you have binding conditions? Then complete this reflection tool.
- Check out the tips and tricks from Study Guidance on our Canvas page.
The study path can be reached via the same e-mail address. Behind the scenes, your question will be assigned to the right person.
Every week, at fixed moments, you can ask your study path counselor short questions via the chat option of Microsoft Teams.
Scroll down if you want an individual appointment and select the study pathway counsellor of your programme. Check the calendar for an online or on-campus appointment.
Meeting Point Study Guidance
If you have a general question about your study path or about the various guidance possibilities offered by Study Guidance, pop into the Meeting Point! You can drop by without an appointment. Check the opening hours.
Who is who?
Do you want to reach a specific study path counselor? See below how and when you can reach them.