- Go through the following page about composing your individual study path (ISP).
- Check the enrolment requirements for your programme.
- Put together your individual study path via this handy online tool!
Bachelor Lichamelijke Opvoeding en Bewegingswetenschappen
Bachelor Revalidatiewetenschappen en Kinesitherapie
Master Revalidatiewetenschappen en Kinesitherapie Powerpoint Info session Master REVAKI
Master Bewegings- en Sportwetenschappen
Programme changes may take place annually. Some of them are rather limited (e.g. a change of title of a course) and have no further impact on your study path. Others are more drastic (e.g. changes in the number of credits, merging of two courses, creation of a new course...) and can have an impact on the further course of your study programme or year programme.
If a programme change has an impact on your track, you will be informed of it by e-mail at the start of the new academic year.
Overview programme changes (only in Dutch)
First year students
First year students can apply for an exception to the standard path in certain situations. Find out who is eligible for a reduced course load and check the spreading scenario for your programme.
There are several ways in which the study path counselors can help you.
Do it yourself!
Before you contact us, you can start with these handy tools:
- Do you have a question about your individual study path? We gathered all information on this webpage.
- Do you have a combined enrolment? Check out this webpage.
- Put together your own individual study path via this online tool.
- Do you have binding conditions? Then complete this reflection tool.
- Check out the tips and tricks from Study Guidance on our Canvas page.
- Do you have questions about or issues with the course registration? Take a look at this page.
Do you still have specific or individual questions about your study path after reading all the information or following a Q&A session? Then drop by without an appointment at the walk-in sessions.
When? Every Thursday between 10 AM - 12 PM and between 2 PM - 5 PM (campus Etterbeek - room L.2.11)
You can easily send an e-mail to the study path counselor.
Have a quick question? Send us a message via Microsoft Teams. Check the available chat hours of your study path counselor below. Please respect these chat hours.
Of course, not all questions can be answered by a Q&A session. Appointments can be scheduled for the following target groups:
- Students who wish to change programmes
- Students with low or negative learning account and who have questions about the composition of their study programme
- Students with a refusal of re-enrolment in the programme and who want to discuss this
- Students in a difficult or special situation and who have questions about the composition of their study pathway
- Students transferring from another institution
- Students who wish to start an abbreviated programme (or have already started) and who have questions about the composition of their study programme
- Students who have stopped their studies after a number of years and want to re-enrol in the programme
If you are in one of the above-mentioned target groups or if you are in a difficult situation and you would like to discuss this with us individually, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject INDIVIDUAL APPOINTMENT. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Is your re-enrolment not allowed? Check the following page.
Meeting Point Study Guidance
If you have a general question about your study path or about the various guidance possibilities offered by Study Guidance, pop into the Meeting Point! You can drop by without an appointment. Check the opening hours.